.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Thursday, March 20, 2008

So with my sister in Japan for some study trip, I've got her MacBook Pro in my hands for 2 weeks (oh the joy!) Now I know I've got a rather bad reputation as far the lifespan of notebooks in my hands are concerned, but let's leave the past behind us and look to the future eh? I mean, how much damage can I do to her precious notebook in 2 weeks?

Anyway, playing around with both Bel's and my sister's Macs have confirmed what I always secretly thought: MacBooks are sexy. And sophisticated. Place one next to my ah beng Asus laptop and you can start writing a romantic drama about a vagrant drifter who falls in love with the prim and proper daughter of a billionaire. Cue sappy romantic love ballad. And snow.

Too bad the kid in me still loves playing games on the PC.

posted by NEB at 2:35 PM