.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'd tell you that the parsonage and the office now looks like a warzone, but pictures shout a little louder than that. How did I manage to get in? Easy - I tried the door.

See if you can guess what rooms these are!


Roslyn's room.


The Carmel Room. No more problems with birds nesting in our air-cons!


The little bathroom that nobody knew existed.


My office. Had I known that there was a little hole behind my seat I would have spent the past year drilling through it.


The copier room. Which looks more like it belongs in the abandoned hospital at Changi.


The parsonage pantry, without the amazing mini-fridge that kept things cool, even without being cold in itself.


The main room of the parsonage, which pretty much looks the same.


I never knew we had a false ceiling in the parsonage!


The corridor.


This is where we counted money.


The hallowed domain of the boss.


Pam and Nancy have a much bigger window now.


Fax room.


Pastor Raymond's... erhm... does it still qualify as a room?


I take back what I said. Sheau Jia's cubicle is rather big after all.


The pantry with a much nicer view.


Where's our glass door? The room looks alot less welcoming now without the Cynthias.


Pic of the chinese pastor's office. Because I could.

posted by NEB at 12:57 PM