.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So on Monday I plucked up the courage to venture into the dark, unexplored jungle also known as the youth cupboard. It's amazing how much clutter has gather over the past 8 years, despite many brave, but futile, attempts to clear it. I half expected bats to fly smack into my face as I pulled some of the junk out.

Some interesting stuff I found:

Dartboard. With missing darts.


Santa caps. Ho ho ho.


Plastic sword. Ting Yi's new favorite toy.


Christmas decorations.


Sparklers! Let's sparkling the world! Gotta love Cheena English.


Soccer trophies from a TPMC tourney I never knew happened.

Harry Potter Chess. Die! Die! Die!


Costumes from "The Champion." If you know what "The Champion" is, guess what? You're an old fogey! Just like me! This particular costume was worn by Wee Koh when he played God.

Other stuff I didn't bother taking pics of:
  • BBQ stuff. Tongs, grills and all.
  • Disposable utensils. Seriously can open shop already lor.
  • Water tumblers
  • Rope. Really old rope. The kind that's brown and really rough. Goodness knows why we actually have one of these.
  • Hoola hoops. One of those things that's simple in design, and yet with so many possible applications.
  • A bottle of orange syrup. I don't dare look at the expiry date.
  • A whole lot of paper. Construction paper, tracts and publicity post cards. Seriously, I think we're chipmunks or something. Why do we even hoard these???

Anyway, I'm amazed at the work Kristal and her people did with the banner for this Saturday's Fusion. It's really nice, and I'm not saying that because it's black. I didn't get a picture of the banner but I did take a picture of the damage after we painted it:


I don't know about you but I actually like the parsonage floor better now.


posted by NEB at 9:43 AM