.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Friday, January 25, 2008

Youth Fusion Online
2003-2008

So after 5 years, it's time to say goodbye to the YF website - I decided not to renew the address when it expires sometime in Feb. It kind of started as an experiment on the side, and it became my testing ground for web programming. Come to think of it, it's probably where my basics got buffed up. Anyhow, in recent years I became too busy (read: lazy) to maintain the site - I mean the most recent pictures are from like 2004. Even the inner workings of the site is primitive compared to today's websites like Facebook. That's the problem with studying IT - you're essentially doomed to a life of constantly picking up new technologies, since whatever you learn today turns obsolete in 5 seconds. Erhm. All the best to you folks doing computing. I hear your pain.

posted by NEB at 10:11 AM