.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Thursday, January 31, 2008

So I completely forgot about my dental appointment today. I had one of those moments where you'd stare at the clock, mumble the time to yourself and wonder why it sounds so familiar, before realisation hits you like a sledgehammer (not that I'd know how it feels like) and you go "OH CRAP!"

Anyhow, I managed to reach the clinic, albeit twenty minutes late, and to top it all, it turns out that the dark spot on my canine isn't a cavity after all. What a way to spend my lunch hour.

posted by NEB at 5:00 PM