.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Nostalgia alert! Anybody remembers the famous "Chick Comics" published in the 80s? Those comics drawn by Fundamentalist Christians that were so crazy, so irrational, that it was just plain embarrasing to Christians worldwide. I think they did more harm than good with their pop culture bashing, but to each his own I guess. Either way, I found out that they're actually pretty hard to obtain these days, and I could probably sell them off for a fair bit on eBay. Makes me wish I took a set of the comics from my uncle when he closed his Christian bookstore years ago.

No, I'm not *that* old. I was like, what, 5 years old when my uncle first showed them to me. Talk about early exposure to Fundamentalist Christianity.

posted by NEB at 12:59 PM