.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Friday, February 01, 2008

In the cross! In the cross be my glory ever.
Till my raptured soul shall find
Rest beyond the river.

Maybe I'm becoming morbid but I realise many of my favorite hymns happen to be hymns sung at funerals. I guess singing about hope does bring one hope after all.

Was I pleased with what was said last night? Of course not.

On another note, where do we draw the line between blessing others and being good stewards of what God has given us? Then again, while the world sees giving something with little returns as being wasteful, would blessing others not equate to good stewardship in God's eyes?

You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

posted by NEB at 9:51 PM