.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Today was my first day of work after a really long stretch of leave. Ah well. A holiday can't last forever, otherwise I'd have to take a holiday from the holiday. Still, it wasn't fun having to drag myself out of bed in the wee hours of the morning again. Luckily I didn't have to face the nightmare of reading hordes of emails since I've got this very bad habit of checking my emails at home.

Anyway. Thanks everybody for the loads of cards, chocs and prezzies! I'm not even halfway through finishing the chocs and candies. Special mention for the card with the embroided "B", a cute car shaped keychain and a really nice polo that is, sadly, a little too tight. Yeah, I'm biased. Ha!

Dinner at Jia's on Xmas eve was really good. You'd think I'm saying that cos I'm a carnivore but I liked (note: liked, not loved.) the buttered broccoli too! Or at least I think it was buttered broccoli. Either way, the Lokes are excellent hosts. All I had to do was just go there and eat while they handled the rest. I like. Which is another reason why I was happy to visit the really cool house at Binchang Rise yet again after dinner. Some people are just plain good hosts.

I'd blog about how my Xmas day went, but I think some things should be kept private =) Suffice to say, I feel blessed.

posted by NEB at 8:31 PM