.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Monday, December 31, 2007

Here I am, blogging in my office because I somehow had this idea that the Watchnight service starts at 10. No, it never occurred to me that nobody would want to attend a service more than 2 hours long. Duh. I is stupid.

Anyway, it's the last day of the year already! What an incredible year it's been. Some lessons that I've learnt, in no particular order:
  1. More people read this here blog than I realise.
  2. Because of 1, parts of my personal life should be kept personal, no matter how important said parts of my personal life are.
  3. When you ask God to shout louder, He obliges.
  4. Steamrolling over people in the process of ministry, while fun and efficient, is not always the best way to do ministry.
  5. Despite 4, some people are just begging to get steamrolled.
  6. Wisdom tooth extractions are way cool. How often do you get to have big drills boring into your teeth?
  7. Bad idea - spilling water on a laptop. Worse idea - spilling water on a church owned laptop. Suicidal idea - spilling water on a church owned laptop 3 months into the job. Thank you church, for showing mercy and cutting me some slack.
  8. Don't ever park at Specialists' Centre. Ever. Not that you can now anyway.
  9. Preaching is fun.
  10. More a shoutout, than a lesson learnt, but thank you, Cheryl. Yes, you have played a part and we should thank you.
And there you have it! 10 things, in no particular order. Not the most exhaustive list, and if I put a little more thought and effort I could probably refine it a little, but it'll do.

Have a great 08 everybody (:

posted by NEB at 9:55 PM