.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I think I'm going to puke blood. Loyalty and friendship is all nice, but it borders on being ridiculous when people jump to defend somebody else without thinking. Can't we at least listen to reason first before we get all protective and argumentative?

I was being nice, suggesting a solution that will not compromise being fair across the board, and yet showing grace and providing room for growth. There was absolutely NO NEED to start taking sides. Aren't we on the same team here? I'm sorry, I thought this was the side plundering hell.

You know what pisses me off? I was making a casual remark, asking if the idea was feasible, but this person just had to get all defensive, to the point of implying that I don't empower others, and that I was being unreasonable. Seriously, some things cannot anyhow say ok one lor.

Feels like I just rammed my head against a concrete wall.

posted by NEB at 4:30 PM