.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

You've not seen any new post up here for so long because I simply can't express how I feel. It's hard to find that middle ground between being authentic and not stumbling others. Either way, it's been a miserable week, and it just seems to get more painful each day.

But I guess ministry still has to go on right? I remember how Jesus still continued ministering to the people even when He had just heard about His cousin's execution. Even our pastors have demonstrated time and again how they faithfully serve when deep inside they don't feel like it.

But God, I'm not Jesus, and it's not easy to put on a brave front and love the people when inside you're in pain.

posted by NEB at 10:21 PM