.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Friday, October 19, 2007

I woke up this morning to the sound of drills drilling in the flat above mine. It's crazy. I think sound travels down alot more than it does sideways, because it wasn't this bad when my neighbour renovated his flat. I count like at least 3 drills drilling, and they seem to be taking turns to drill. I dunno, maybe they like the sound of constant drilling. Bah. It's so loud I can't even hear myself speak.

So much for sleeping in. Better get out of the house before this twisted orchestra of drills drive me nuts.

posted by NEB at 9:53 AM