.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What is there to give thanks to God for?

1) That it happened while I'm in Singapore and not while I was at the YMLC. Nobody should ever be forced to choose between family and ministry.
2) That he could walk into the A&E and not get wheeled in.
3) That it's only a suspicion, and not confirmed that it was a heart attack.
4) That the doctors and nurses seem to know what they're doing.
5) That he can still laugh and joke.
6) That friends and family are all concerned.
7) That throughout all this he was more concerned that my mom hadn't had dinner all night.

And yet my heart worries. Don't fret - I'm not going to breakdown or anything. I guess it's just natural to worry for a loved one in the face of illness.

Is not the Lord Jehovah Rapha?

posted by NEB at 12:55 AM