.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Today's morning jams were crazy. I got on the TPE, saw that traffic on the CTE wasn't moving, detoured to Thomson, realised that everybody was doing the same thing and went into Ang Mo Kio instead. Again there was so much traffic that I got distracted, made a wrong turn and ended up in Sin Ming, with you guessed it, heavy traffic.

Is it just me or did the whole of Singapore decide to leave home the same time as I did?

posted by NEB at 3:38 PM