.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I have to admit - it was hearing Muse on this song that made me seriously consider getting some bass effects. It's been months and I'm still nowhere near to buying one. Lol. Talk about procrastination.

Anyway I have to say this - Steven's house is soooo cool! I could probably spend weeks just playing around with all the bells and whistles he's got in that little (yeah right) den.

I don't know if PEW was guessing or if God told him something but he's right - half of me is really excited with what God's gonna do with me, and the other half of me thinks I should get myself checked out out at that friendly little hospital in Hougang.

Ok God, I know You've called me. Mind telling me the "why"?


posted by NEB at 11:12 PM