.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I woke up this morning with a craving for a Big Breakfast. I fumbled around for my clock, and hey, hey - it was 10 am. And so I decided to call delivery, since I didn't feel like walking all the way to Macs. Unfortunately my phone was next to my ah beng lappie across the room, and since it felt like a shame to get out of bed so early, I decided to laze about a little more. The next thing I knew, it was 11.30.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by NEB at 11:44 AM