.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Big shoutout to everyone for all your prezzies, well wishes and even your company - you know who you are =) I even got smses from numbers I couldn't recognise, and I just felt bad asking them who they were so oh well.

I'm so glad tommorrow's my off day. Mornings should be spent just lazing in bed.

In response to the questions - no, my previous post was actually on 2 unrelated subjects. Oh well.

For the curious - I'm 23.

I'm not much of a jazz listener but the Olivia CD Koon gave me has officially made it to my "late night drive" playlist.

And I'm hungry. For Popeyes. Last minute birthday wish. Muahaha.

posted by NEB at 11:54 PM