.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Saturday, July 21, 2007

So I woke up this morning (afternoon rather) to a pain in my stomach. And panic started to creep up on me. The signs seemed all to similar to that horrible bout of stomache flu I had in April. Wow. I was only kidding about taking an MC this Sunday you know (Darn. I said it again.), and the prospect of going up to preach with that pain gnawing at me seemed rather unappealing. What makes things worse is that because of some annual medical appointment I have on Monday, I'm supposed to stay away from teas and lemonades and all, which kind of eliminated the option of drowning myself in Eno and ginger tea. I don't even know if I can take medication.

But anyway. You can imagine my relief when I later found it to be just some form of stomach upset. Yay! I guess.

I had better stay away from dairy products all the same. I'd rather walk onstage than crawl, if you please.

posted by NEB at 3:27 PM