.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Monday, May 07, 2007

Yuen Ting Yi has just wasted 30 mins of my time. Would have been more if I didn't somehow manage to pry my hands off the mouse. Just...one more...round....

Click here if you would also like to waste 30 mins of your time. Warning: Not recommended for use during office hours.

Ting Yi - I've hit 152550. Muahaha. Loser!

Somehow the falling amused me alot more than the hopping. I could actually picture the bunny rocketing down to earth at breakneck speed, ears flapping, eyes wide open, fur igniting into a fireball and finally smacking into cold, hard snow. "YIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE" *Splat* Lol. Ok. Enough. My imagination runs wild late at night.

Oh and have I mentioned how much I love Point of Difference from the new United album? Quite an achievement. There aren't many songs out there that make me go "wow" from the first listen.

posted by NEB at 1:27 AM