.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Saturday, May 05, 2007

So as I reversed the car into the lot, I heard a familiar sound that reminded me of a certain tree in a certain carpark of a certain youth organisation in Serangoon. I'm pretty depressed. It's not as bad as that tree incident. The boot is still the right shape and all, but the top of the boot has been scratched pretty bad, and it's too deep to be polished off. It was only when I jumped out to survey the damage that I noticed the offending ledge, with the words "Caution - Overhanging ledge" painted on it. Great, NOW you tell me. I guess everybody knows now that I don't use the rear view mirror when reversing. Totally my fault. What was I thinking?

And, like the last time, my dad's playing it cool again. "Ya I checked. Can't polish off those scratches. Nevermind lar." Better bring a bigger suitcase - this guilt trip's gonna be a long one.

On a similar note, maybe I should just stick to driving small cars. Then I won't ever have to worry about the car fitting into a lot designed by some demented architect with a limited understanding of size. Something small like the Cooper. I obviously can't afford a Cooper, but our neighbours happen to have a Cooper wannabe in production that costs so much less that I wonder if it actually runs on petrol or if I'll have to wind up some engine every morning. But I'm joking. I will never buy myself a Kelisa. My utter distaste for Proton and Perodua cars means that I'd rather walk from Jurong to East Coast than drive one of those to get there. And apparently I'm not the only one here. If you've watched Top Gear you'll recognise the fellow in this video. I'd embed it but for some reason it's not appearing. Oh well. Boo to YouTube.

posted by NEB at 11:54 PM