.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

BBGB Council meeting in 2 hours. It's sad. Not the meeting, but the fact that I'm going back to church even on my off day. So much for me keeping my off days sacred and ministry free. But today was good. I woke up at 3, decided to allow myself one hour of ministry (Or work. Whatever you call it.) and managed to rush a draft Terms of Reference for later.

I'm off to hunt for Oyster Mee Sua. Seriously my cravings are driving me nuts. Luckily for some reason my dad didn't drive today.

posted by NEB at 5:44 PM