.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

So I'm blogging now cos I can't go to sleep with this gauze stuck in my mouth, which I can't remove till later. Annoying, but oh well. I can't feel anything anyway.

This time, I got jabbed in the mouth no less than 9 times. You'd think I was going through acupuncture and not dental surgery.

Anyway. I took home my teeth again! This time I'm putting them next to a 10 cent coin to give it a sense of scale.














The tooth in perfect condition on the left was once on my upper right jaw, the fragments on the right were from my lower left jaw. Like the last time this one was half buried in my gums and had to be drilled out. In fact that red spot you see on one of the fragments was part of my gum. Eeeew. But cool.

This time seems slightly worse than the last time. Maybe cos I removed two of my wisdom teeth instead of one. The pain is beginning to set in, and I've just popped in the painkillers. Once again beside the regular grade painkillers I've got two painkillers for use in the ultimate emergency (no, not cyanide) and I'm really hoping I don't have to resort to those. The bleeding in my upper jaw doesn't seem to be stopping yet, so I'll probably have to change gauzes soon.

posted by NEB at 4:11 PM