.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

So for the sake of conforming to the standards of the world (of the Easter musical), I went shopping for a white shirt after work. Yes, I don't have anything white that meets the standards of platform ministry. Saw this really cool shirt (and it had nifty french cuffs!), but they didn't have it in my size. If I weren't in a rush to get a white shirt for this Sunday I would probably have waited for the new arrivals, but as it is, I've had to settle for something else. Think I should start either eating less or eating more. Eating more sounds fun. Anybody wanna go on a pigging out spree? Bring your own chopsticks!

posted by NEB at 12:01 AM