.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I made myself enjoy every bite of that duck rice (thank you, Mrs Lee for walking out to buy). After they remove my wisdom tooth I'll probably stay away from rice for a bit. Rice tend to get stuck in the hole left in the gums. Bah.

Ok. Time to meet the tooth fairy. I'm still coughing. What if I cough midway through the op?

"Alright Ben, next I'm gonna cut the sides of your gums and..."
Me: *cough*
"Ok nevermind."

Lol.

posted by NEB at 12:33 PM