.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The coffee I bought from BK was simply atrocious. No, that's not very fair. It wasn't coffee to begin with. More like water with caffine and permitted coloring.

Anyway. I just found out that I should have worn a tie today. Doh. A little amusing, cos I don't wear ties even to our Sunday Services, and yet I should be wearing one at the funeral later. Today's also the first time I've tucked my shirt in since...Wow. I honestly can't remember.

Note to self: keep a tie in the office. A nice one please.

Fever and flu from last week is more or less gone, but my cough is now into it's second week. Going from past experience it'll probably haunt me for another week or so. Oh and I'm still feeling the after effects of the horrible flu I had - there's alot of blood when I blow my nose. Ok for some reason 'blow my nose' doesn't sound right.

posted by NEB at 10:11 AM