.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Monday, March 12, 2007

And so salvaging of my work begins. It appears that I've been rather pessimistic with my initial damage assessment. Thankfully I've got backups on my external hard disk, so I've only lost work from last week, and even then, there are some files still recoverable since I sent them to certain people via email, so all isn't lost. The plans for this week's combined enrolment are unfortunately lost for good, but I still have a hardcopy of the notes I made during the last meeting. That, plus my goldfish memory should probably be enough to keep things running. Oh and some of my contacts definitely have to be recreated in Outlook, which is rather annoying. I'm still trying to make an inventory of what I saved in the laptop within last week, but things look pretty good, at least as far as my data is concerned.

I'm still reorganising my emails into their folders. Feel like crying. Boo hoo hoo.

posted by NEB at 9:37 AM