.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Monday, February 26, 2007

If this was a secular job, I'd be wishing for the weekend to get here ASAP, but this is full time ministry, and weekends actually mean even more ministry to do. So I'm looking forward to my day off on Wed instead. Yes, I'm stressed. And I have no idea why. Sure, some things are moving slower than I want, and there are so many good things to be done, so many plans to be made, but it's not like I didn't face all this before full time ministry. Spiritual attack? Possibly. Being on the front lines also means being a bigger target for the evil one.

I desperately need to recharge in His presence and my QT just now was a lifesaver. Sometimes all we can do is just worship in the face of our stress and burdens. And that's probably all He wants us to do in the face of adversity - to just stay out of His way as He does His thing.

Exodus 14:14 - "You need only to remain calm; the Lord will fight for you"

posted by NEB at 11:43 PM