.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Oh and I just can't get Muse's "Time Is Running Out" out of my head. I don't really know the words, but the music just keeps playing over and over like a broken record.

For better or for worse, what attracts me to music is usually the melodies and rhythms, not the lyrics. That's probably why it's only after listening to Christian songs repeatedly that I can fully appreciate what the song writers are writing about God. In fact, I can only think of a small handful of songs that actually inspired me to worship the 1st few times I hear them.

posted by NEB at 6:07 PM