.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Monday, January 01, 2007

I can safely say now that the Shalom Place is among the WORST places to use my polaroid. Almost every shot came out blurry - in fact the good ones came only from the stage area where the light was the normal white light.

Anyway. IT'S 07! Bring out the fireworks and start banging the drums! Friends in other Methodist churches found it strange that TPMC wasn't having a Watchnight Service but I think the YF Bash was a really cool alternative. And it was really budget lar - think we only used slightly over half what we proposed.

I'm horribly fatigued. For some reason I couldn't sleep last night and I only managed to catch about an hour's worth of sleep in church today before the preparation for the Bash. The crazy part of me gave in to the temptation of prata at Jalan Kayu and I ended up reaching home close to 4 in the morning. Tip for those of you wearing contacts: Wearing your lenses the whole day, and after having a sleepless night, is not a very good idea. By night my eyes were burning but of course, being stubborn, I refused to change to my glasses. The drive home really wasn't fun.

And parking at the 'Restricted' lot in church today wasn't such a good idea. My car got attacked by what seemed to be a bird with diarrhoea. There was this splat on the boot of the car, and then small blotches all over parts of the car - the windows, the sides, the bonnet. It was really annoying to have to clean all that up before going back home.

It's kinda cool how I spent the first few hours of the year doing area cleaning.

posted by NEB at 5:39 AM