.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Monday, December 25, 2006

Xmas card writing frenzy! It's that time of the year where everyone switches their MSN to 'busy' mode. Some peeps that I definitely have to write for this year:

1) Camp comm people. These are people who signed up to slave away for the whole holiday just so that we can have 4 days of good clean fun. They're either crazy or stupid. Just kidding! They're really servant-hearted lar. Awwww.
2) Main comm people. My main ministry so yeah. Congrats you get a card!
3) Worship comm people. It's been a nice 3 years serving up there with them. I can't possibly leave them out can I?
4) Camp group - Bang Bang! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! MUAHAHAHA.
5) Family and close pals whom I've known for years. They sure give me a card one lar so I better be nice.

Note to self: Do NOT buy cards that come with that silly sparkly glitter thing. It's everywhere now lar! My hands, my lappie, my table, even my clothes!

Oh and this is probably the strangest xmas card I've gotten ever - in an M&Ms tube! So cool!!!

posted by NEB at 12:26 AM