.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Friday, December 22, 2006

So I grabbed some Mae songs of my sis' com and I LOVE them. No wait. Their songs aren't really that great. But I love it when they move into instrumentals. What can I say? I'm a sucker for good instrumentals.

8 Things to do now that I've ORDed.
1) Get some highlights. Gone are the days of seeing black hair everywhere I go!
2) Get a new phone. I've lived with $0 phones for 2 years, and believe me, they really are worth just that.
3) Get an ear piercing. Maybe. Toyed with that idea since my Mindef days. Still toying today.
4) Finish this website I'm working on for somebody. It's my sole source of moolah now. And I'm way behind schedule.
5) Now that I'm wearing glasses more often than lenses, I probably should get a nice looking pair. If you know my history of buying shades you can probably guess which brand I'm looking at.
6) Practice my bass more often. It's annoying to get blisters after each session of worship I play at.
7) Take more pictures! My fisheye's been sitting on the shelf collecting dust. Gotta leave my polaroid alone for awhile though. At 2 bucks a shot, polaroid film is way expensive.
8) Start doing abit of QT in the morning, since doing it at night can sometimes be an uphill battle to not fall asleep while praying. Think my ideal is to do some light stuff in the morning and more in the evening.

posted by NEB at 12:11 AM