.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

So maybe I'm slow but I went to try the beta of Windows Live Mail and I think it's ALOT better than Hotmail was. Downloading attachments is so much easier now - one of my biggest gripes about Hotmail was that downloading attachments involved clicking the attachment, getting directed to a download page, and then clicking another button to download. Really irritating when there are multiple attachments, so much so that there were times when I just ignored downloading attachments altogether.

And the layout is alot more like the Outlook layout I was so used to before I went to Gmail, and I get to shade my layout BLACK! That is just AWESOME.

But I'm still sticking to Gmail. I like the way Gmail sorts my mail and arranges them into conversations. And besides - all this while my hotmail account has been the address I've been using when registering for stuff online, so all the junkmail floods in that direction, keeping my gmail account relatively free from spam.

Btw - anybody remember that really long email address I once had? Think it was neb@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijk
lmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.com or something like that.

And it STILL EXISTS!

posted by NEB at 12:43 AM