.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Monday, November 27, 2006

So Koon lent me his Snow Patrol CD today. Chasing Cars! Something new to entertain me in camp. Another 23 more days and I can retire my discman.

And the rehearsal for the night worships at the YF camp are this Thurs. I'm this close to hitting the panic button. I don't know why but the songs chosen happen to be pretty bass intensive and it's driving me nuts. Ok so far I've nailed For All You've Done, One Way, Take It All and Tell The World. The Time Has Come is actually very fun to play, except for that crazy bass solo in the middle. I really don't know how to learn that solo by Thurs. I'm still stuck playing it at 80bps - the actual scores say it's supposed to be at 145bps or something. My week ahead isn't helping either - somebody's birthday bash on Mon and CG on Tues which leaves me with just Wed to practice.

Anyway.

posted by NEB at 1:41 AM