.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Sunday, November 05, 2006



My current obsession. But then again I haven't touched it for like over a week. As much I want to play, I just don't have the time. The sad reality of being 22.

HI STEVEN!

Ok I just had to do that. I really didn't expect him to be a faithful reader of this humble blog. It's nothing negative. It's just...unexpected. This is where I start looking through my archives, making sure I haven't said anything incriminating.

Countdown with me people - 45 more days to go.

posted by NEB at 10:10 PM