.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Last night's duty was painful. My fever got even worse and I kept drifting in and out of sleep. Sleeping on tables and cabinets in the office didn't help matters either, but that's more because my buddy and I were lazy to walk all the way back to the bunks. Somehow I still managed to wake up at 6 to open up the office doors. All 11 of them. It's crazy I tell you. I think I prefer doing the camp duty in the ops room than doing department duty.

And I'm staying in camp again tommorrow. I'm not on duty, but my buddy is and we've got this agreement that if one of us has to stay for duty, the other would stay in as well and accompany him. It's one of those crazy-macho-male brotherhood things.

On a much happier note, my understudies have arrived! Fresh out of Tekong. It's hard to put into words, but it really feels like I've entered a whole new phase of my NS life. It's like I'm on the last lap of my conscription. With these new jokers in the office, all the arrows will start flying their way instead of ours. Sadly there's only 4 of them for the 7 of us so I'm jockeying as hard as I can for somebody to take over the website I'm running. There's no way I'm coming back after I ORD just to maintain the website for them.

OH-ARE-DEE!!!!

posted by NEB at 11:03 PM