.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Sunday, September 03, 2006

I must admit, when my dad called from the States to say that he got me an iPod, I wasn't very excited. I mean it's an iPod. Half the world's population has one. And I'm not particularly fond of white mp3 players.

But the second my dad handed me the package, I was bowled over. No wonder Creative is losing the war. Apple knows how to package their stuff. Really, it was painful to even open the box and remove all the nicely packed goodies. And the design is just gorgeous. Whoever designed the packaging deserves a raise and a promotion. Now. The box is COMPLETELY BLACK. And the iPod? BLACK. The velvet case? BLACK. Has there ever been a better color co-ordinated package known to man? And this new generation of iPods are really skinny. It's almost as if Apple forced all their mp3 players to go through a strict regimented diet. I always thought iPods (with the exception of the nanos) were huge, lumbering giants but this one is half as thick as my Zen.

Bah. I'm a new convert. Apple oozes class. Way more class than Creative can shoot for.

posted by NEB at 1:17 AM