.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Sunday, September 24, 2006

And so I woke up at 5am this morning because of a really bad pain in my stomache. Kinda like when your body's telling you that it needs to export some waste NOW, except that this time nothing came out. The pain got so bad I couldn't even stand. And I was pissed I tell you. I mean since I came back from Batam two weeks ago I've been hit by fevers, flus and diarrhoeas non stop. It's like they're all taking turns to make my life miserable. Either way, it was gonna take more than a painful stomache to stop me from playing the drums, and I just went to church all the same.

Thank You, God for taking away the pain.

And so suddenly a crappy camp just got even crappier. 2 of my newly made friends are ORD-ing in Oct and another one is getting posted to Taiwan for the next 12 months. I admit, the 7 of us are gonna miss their keys to our underground lan shop more, but that's beside the point. It's even harder for me because unlike my mates, I have next to no leaves left. So while they start clearing their leaves in Nov, I'll be stuck in camp. Doesn't matter. Using up my leaves for Hillsong, the mission trip and Trilogy was worth it. I'd do it all over again.

posted by NEB at 11:44 PM