.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Thursday, August 24, 2006




10 Things:

1) Late at night, when you're all alone in the ops room, weird thoughts tend to manifest. Like wondering how your feet are gonna smell after spending 24 hours in boots.

2) TV and I became friends again. Fiona Xie actually does look good from some angles. Some.

3) Yay for a 2 hour CSI special!

4) The above was also why I had a nightmare about corpses when I napped during the cab journey to another camp earlier this afternoon. Seriously. Who gets nightmares in a cab??

5) Seeing so many stupid SI adverts on tv have actually had the reverse effect of making me glad I don't watch Singapore Idol.

6) Bee Bee. Can something so cheap be so maddeningly addictive?

7) Interesting fact: Eric (Soong)'s bunk is just across the road from my ops room. Maybe it's time for his block to get a surprise fire drill...

Ok it's just seven. So sue me.

posted by NEB at 12:58 AM