.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What can I say? Hillsong Conference was just fantastic. It's been inspiring and refreshing, and I'm back with a fresh conviction on my calling in the ministry. Honestly though it still looks like it's gonna be an uphill climb, but at least it doesn't look as intimidating as before.

10 things:

1) Measuring tape.
2) Never eat at Superbowl again. Though I think that's what we said the last time anyway.
3) Learnt how to open the dishwasher. Seriously the design is flawed lar. Can't they just put a simple bar there instead of that pathetic excuse for a handle?
4) Airport customs should define what they mean by "rural areas".
5) Chicken salt. Singapore needs chicken salt. Fries will never taste this good again.
6) Train officials do get bored. That's where the P.A system comes in handy.
7) It's pretty awkward to eat your chicken when you're seated between 2 vegetarians on the plane.
8) Three air pockets in a row! All new record. Probably the most exciting flight I've taken, ever.
9) Fine. It's POOL-pit and not PULP-pit. Bleah.
10) Take, take, take it all!

posted by NEB at 12:06 AM