.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Thursday, June 01, 2006

You know how in cartoons somebody will slip, and as he falls his feet shoot out from under him while his body just levitates mid air? Well it really does happen in real life as my sore butt can testify. Non-slip combat boots. Yeah right.

So I've had possibly one of the busiest days in the month of May. There I was rushing to install troubleshoot some problems at the lab in Clementi camp, while my phone just kept buzzing with replies to my smses as I tried to move the rehearsal to Fri and get a keyboardist for the June services. It's amazing how everything important just comes at the same time.

So we soon concluded that the problem at the lab weren't directly due to the simulations my branch handles and so in typical SAF style we shifted the responsibility over to the geniuses at DSTA. I got home early enough to catch the Pasar Malam on it's last day. Kinda surprised that it's their last day. I mean seeing as to how they've been around for nearly 2 weeks I'd assumed they were like there for good. Fact of the day: Ramly burgers on the last day are absolutely the bomb. Think they were clearing stock or something. The guy added so much chilli and mayo that he probably was trying to drown my beef. And instead of a slice, he added a SLAB of cheese. It really isn't often that I call something fattening, and this burger deserves that honor.

I initially called this a stressful day but no. After doing my QT just now, I think today was a good day. Amidst all the hustle of planning for youth sunday, and finding vocals and keyboardists, or even getting the songs for this week, I've realised one thing: I'm starting to rely on my own strength again, and it's a good thing God gave me a wake up call now rather than later.

Thursday. Think there's you tiao again at the Mindef canteen. Did I mention that I ate 2 bucks worth of you tiao on Tuesday? Wooo. Never again. Seriously not fun.

posted by NEB at 1:21 AM