.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Sunday, May 07, 2006

So I just looked at the video of me auditioning for the bass, and I'm mortified. Made alot of careless mistakes. If my teacher ever saw the vid he'd skin me alive or something.

But that's not a really big issue now, compared to my eye problem. I think it's infected and it's scary. This morning my left eye began to have some irritation but I couldn't remove my lenses since 1)I was too lazy to bring my glasses to church and 2)I think I look better without glasses. I managed to get some saline from Amelia but it didn't really help. And so the irritation graduated to pain and halfway through the 11am service I had to leave and get the lenses out. Had to get my parents to drop off my glasses in church, but think it was a little too late by then. The vision in my left eye just keeps getting blurry, and it seems to be getting blurrier over time. I'm this close to freaking out. I'd like to keep my sense of sight, thank you. I'm praying pretty hard actually.

Anyway.

posted by NEB at 8:49 PM