.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I've got a small pimple on my bottom lip, and it's hurting like crap.

So I came home just now to find out that my sis blew 600 bucks on a second hand SLR camera. My eyes just dropped out. And now the lucky girl says she needs to get an iBook. Someone please remind me when exactly it was that my family started to print money. I think it's ridiculous for a diploma course to expect students to buy their own SLRs and laptops. I mean if we had that kind of money we'd enrol in a private university and not some government aided polytechnic.

Sheryl's wedding tommorrow, and while most peeps will be at her wedding dinner, I'll be stuck on duty in the office. Probably will drop by at the party over at Glenn's after that.

posted by NEB at 10:37 PM