.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I've traded in my phone. My dad was saying something about trading it in while it was still worth 50 bucks. My two requirements were for 1) a clamshell and 2) no camera functionality, probably equivalent to asking for a dodo bird in a pet shop, but surprise surprise they still make these kinda phones out there. So here I am with a spankin' new Z300i. It's got very nice shades of black (I know black is black but seriously. This has 2 shades of black.)

Actually, I suspect that this is a phone marketed towards the female population. The box included this set of stick-on glittery stuff, probably for girls who like their phones to have loads of bling. I'm toying with the idea of walking around with a jeweled flower on my phone.

posted by NEB at 11:23 PM