.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Saturday, April 08, 2006

After a week's crash course in Adobe Premiere, I'm more or less done with the fellowship video. Being my worst critic I'm actually pretty reluctant to reveal the finished product. I've spotted at least 2 bloopers that I simply can't remove from the vid since I have no replacements for those scenes. Bah.

To the guys getting conscripted over the next few days: Have fun on that sunny little island! Might as well lar since you're stuck there. Go play with the boars. Soon you'll be able to carry on the tradition of talking about your army days with other guys. More importantly don't let your Christ-like values get compromised yeah?

Think it's about time I had an early night.

posted by NEB at 1:24 AM