.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Saturday, March 25, 2006

So the worship ministry will be holding it's auditions again come end April. I'm still considering if I'll audition for the bass since doing so would actually be alot more troublesome than it sounds. There's the whole accountability thing for one. Can I audition others if I myself am also auditioning? While I know that our (as in we the leaders of the ministry) integrity will not be compromised even if I were to audition, there's still the chance that people might see it in a negative way. I dunno. We'll see.

Anyway, Cindy, Grace and myself finally got down to putting down our standards for the ministry in black and white. Just so that nobody can say that we're biased in the way we access the technical ability of a worship minister, or that our standards are too high.

And Rachel surprised me the other day by saying that somebody signed us up for the Missions Possible trip in June. Maybe it really is a sign from God. Ha. But jokes aside, I really do want to go, but to go would be a pretty big sacrifice on my part. I only have 16 days of leave. I've used up 5 days for the coming Hillsong trip, another 2 days for some other urgent matters, and if I were to go for the mission trip, I'd use up 5 days plus another 2 for the church camp. Leaving me with just 2 days of leave till I ORD in Dec. Very risky, especially considering how I've heard so many tales of how life in Pasir Laba camp is a living nightmare. I need those leave days for when important stuff turns up.

So yeah, I'm pretty apprehensive about using up my leave. If God wants me to go, He's gonna have to be a little more expressive about it. Then again be careful what you pray for. Ha.

Speaking of Pasir Laba. I've heard that my boss' boss is trying to push for my branch to stay in MINDEF and not move to Pasir Laba camp till end May. Yay. Can't believe how much I love MINDEF now.

posted by NEB at 11:28 PM