.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Friday, March 17, 2006

One tends to go through a variety of emotions when the balance in your bank account goes from an all time high to an all new low. As of now I have 30 bucks left in my bank to last me till the end of the month. But it was for a good cause. I've finally gotten myself a bass, and at a very good price for that matter.

Link Here.

Daryl calls it the pirated Gretsch, which is probably true. It really does look like the Gretsch Broadcaster, but without alot of the bells and whistles. And it's like 5 times less expensive than the Gretsch. A 4 thousand dollar guitar would be a total waste on a beginner like me anyway.

Anyway. I'm still taking time to get used to it, since I used to practice on a 5-string bass. Being a 4-string, the frets on this bass are slightly wider, meaning even more finger contorting. But I still love my bass to bits. In keeping with tradition, I'm gonna need suggestions for naming her.

So I'm really broke now. Apparently I miscalculated my finaces (note to self: claim whatever expenses from church asap) and I'm gonna have to face a pretty tight week or 2. Looks like it's bread and instant noodles on the menu for the next few days.

PS - Got a new cymbal for the drums! Will test drive it tommorrow at the musical rehearsal.

posted by NEB at 1:22 AM