.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Sunday, March 12, 2006

It's a sad day when you realise that you're actually old enough to sign an indemnity form for a minor.

Anyway. I think the F-Team and the sports comm did a really good job with DASH today. There was all the usual chaos and confusion organising large scale events bring, but they managed to adapt pretty well. I think it says alot when even the photogs enjoy themselves.

Photography today was pretty much as hard as it could get. The second video cam was used by church office and so we were left with only 1 cam with 1 battery. And my digital cam soon ran out of battery too so towards the end we were just taking really conservative shots. I have no idea how I'm going to produce a video with so little footage.

One thing we all learned today: the girls from Spongebob are either full of perseverance or they just don't know when to give up. The 1st time they kneeboarded they kept hanging on to the cable even after they fell off the board. Actually it was kinda funny to see them get dragged across the water like that. Think they swam more than they kneeboarded.

Quiz of the day: Guess whose idea it was to use the wall in the worship hall for signing our covenant. Free ice cream waiting for the winner. Main comm people need not apply. The wall is still pretty much open to more graffiti so feel free to bring along your brushes, markers, spray paint etc (except sledgehammers. We wanna graffiti the wall not tear it down.) when u pop by church this week.

Update on my moving to Pasir Laba - The move has been pushed back to April. And I'm pretty much kicking up a fuss over the fact that I have to resume looking after some websites despite the inital plan to leave it with my old department.

posted by NEB at 11:01 PM