.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Went to The Manhattan yesterday for Peter's birthday lunch. The flaming platter literally came flaming, and it was alot larger than everybody expected. We ended up using the gas lighter from the platter for Peter's birthday cake. Interestingly this is one of the few occasions where I've seen Peter look so embarrassed.

I'm a little lazy to resize so those pics might be a wee bit big.

Got my walkie talkie! All my driving khakis from church and poly have one so I'm jumping onto the bandwagon. There's some pretty high novelty factor in being able to holler at the other cars in the convoy.

So my mission today went pretty smooth. Grabbed my colonel's passport, took a train and bus to MINDEF and handed it over, collecting my off day. With so much time to kill I went home for a nap before heading down to Swee Lee hunting for stuff.

I now have a very bad impression of the Swee Lee branch at Bras Brasah. The cymbals there are, for lack of a better word, pathetic. The amps? Lousy according to Allan and the rest. And the 5 string basses are either too ugly or just plain beyond my budget. We ended up going to Davis and settling on getting a Marshall amp instead. The only thing now is to get the green light from Ros and we should have a nice new 100 watt amp in the worship hall soon.

Negative demonstration on driving safely.

posted by NEB at 1:22 AM