.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Sunday, February 05, 2006

So I slept my saturday away, waking up only at 8. Can't sleep now and it's driving me nuts. Dunno how I'll wake up in time for service tommorrow.

My hands are itching to try doing up some video. Any video. I've got the song jingling in my head and the concept and everything. Everything except the content. I have nothing to make my video about. Probably could try doing some publicity vid for the worship team auditions in April. We'll see.

Anyway. I've got a special mission on Monday - to go collect my colonel's passport from Immigration in Lavendar. It's kinda ridiculous how my job scope suddenly includes collecting passports but I'm getting the day off so I'm not complaining. Thinking of heading down to Swee Lee to scout prices for cymbals, amps and bass guitars (woohoo!). Chin Hong supposedly can get me a pretty good price since he knows the owner but we'll see how things work out. There's the whole "church office must receive invoice before issuing a cheque" thing that I'll have to work around.

Happy hatchday Peter!

posted by NEB at 12:51 AM