.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Monday, February 27, 2006

It took me 2 months but I'm finally starting to appreciate the beauty of Casting Crown's "Lifesong".

Anyway. The Army Career Exhibition is coming again. If it's anything like last year, I'm not really looking forward to it. Most of the people who try out the only game we'll be showcasing are kids, and I end up feeling like some babysitter. Seriously I can't believe how horrible some kids can be. No wonder we've got the whole curfew for kids under 16 thing. And so my saturday this week is gonna be burned away in Suntec. The only silver lining I see thus far is the fact that I'd be next to Ben & Jerry's.

I'm almost certain that I'll be getting that 700 dollar semi-acoustic bass. Some people have been telling me to stick to a cheap one (actually 700 is pretty cheap compared to my 4000 dollar dream bass) since it's my 1st bass but I dunno. Don't see much point in that since that will mean I'll buy a better bass in a year's time. And "Yong Han also says so" does not constitute a good reason. In fact saying that just annoys me because you're simply quoting somebody without understanding the rationale behind what he's saying. Bah. Anyway. I'm waiting to see if Chin Hong can get me a better price then what's listed.

Loved the look on Kai's face today after Timothy's slip of tongue. Priceless.

posted by NEB at 2:45 AM